80 series window channel help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife is taking my 80 series to NY on Sunday and I need to replace the window channel thing... is there anyone who has done it and can help me? Saturday? Thanks Jay

Hey there, is there a spec for the window channel material? I've got to redo all of mine. I was thinking to buy something generic off of Amazon. Is that reasonable? Advice on where to get the material, or an Amazon link, would be very welcome.

Hey there, is there a spec for the window channel material? I've got to redo all of mine. I was thinking to buy something generic off of Amazon. Is that reasonable? Advice on where to get the material, or an Amazon link, would be very welcome.
I’ve never used knock off material for this one. I’ve always ordered direct from a dealer. Sorry but I don’t have a link for amazon but I can out you in touch with a good dealer that looks out for us.

I’ve never used knock off material for this one. I’ve always ordered direct from a dealer. Sorry but I don’t have a link for amazon but I can out you in touch with a good dealer that looks out for us.
Thank you, will PM.

I just put all new rubber and window runs on a 60 series, all from City Racer LLC. Good quality aftermarket parts. Not sure if he has the same for the 80 but worth a look.

I just put all new rubber and window runs on a 60 series, all from City Racer LLC. Good quality aftermarket parts. Not sure if he has the same for the 80 but worth a look.
Thanks; inquiry message sent to City Racer.

Yeah, I've replaced my driver side window run. Not much adhesive was left/ is used, so it just slid right out. Biggest thing was to figure out/remember the window regulator geometry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom