For Sale 80 Series TJM Alloy Bull Bar - California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling my TJM Alloy Bull Bar/Front Bumper
SOLD SOLD SOLD

TJM T15 Lightweight Aluminum Bull Bar for 80 series (P/N TJM-070AP15N80A). Includes the Steel winch frame (P/N TJM-957MTB1580L) required to use a winch with it. Even with the frame it probably only weighs about 80 lbs.

This is a used bar that was put on my 80 by the PO almost 20 years ago. It has seen some use and abuse and is definitely not perfect.

The PO had a winch mounted to it without the winch frame (which is a big no-no) so the center section is a bit deformed. I purchased the proper TJM winch frame and remounted the winch on it properly about two years ago when I first got the rig.

It was in an accident some time ago on the RF. The PO bent the bar back in place but you can clearly see a kink in one of the cross tubes.

I rattle canned it black because I didn’t like the silver aluminum look.

It bolts to the stock front bumper location. No cutting required and includes the A/C dryer skid plate so you don’t have to try to move it.

It actually looks OK and perfectly fit for a daily driver despite the issues I described above. See the pics for yourself though.

No shipping on this one, it’s too damn big to hassle with.

Located in Thousand Oaks, about 30 miles NW of Los Angeles.

PRICE DROP, I WANT THIS GONE!!!
$300, Pickup Only SOLD!

Last edited:
Too bad we play in opposite oceans.

Alloy bumpers are sweet! Buy I am biased! I have an ECB bumper on mine. Very light, looks real similar to this TJM Style.

I was just out there at Universal Studios !

Coming up to sac anytime soon ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom