Parting Out 80 Series Parts *updated*

swamp-thing

SILVER Star

I have a bunch of various 80 series parts for sale, mostly 93-96 era
Engine, suspension, axle & mechanical items, & many interior parts ( grey ) including, plastic trim panels, seats, handles, complete carpet set, rear sliding glass windows, cubby covers, various motors, switches, etc. small & large, please let me know what you're hunting for & I probably have it here.
Pictures are available via text or email.

Last edited:
You made no mention of one but you wouldnt happen to have a straight fuel door would you?

swamp-thing

SILVER Star

Will be an open front and elocked rear complete end to end. The axles will be the last to go since i need ti move this around. Can come with frame and title if desired.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Have A/C Heat Control Unit? If so, what condition are buttons? Also looking for Center Diff Lock button for '94

swamp-thing

SILVER Star

All pm’s replied and several items shipped this afternoon, thanks guys, let me know what else you’re after!

swamp-thing

SILVER Star

I should probably mention that there will be a great rust free rolling chassis with clean colorado title available for a buggy / truggy build if someone were looking. Axles would be open front & elocked ff rear. Would include basic parts holding axles to frame and steering linkage etc. Body is a goner... that & most eveything else would be stripped.

Last edited:

swamp-thing

SILVER Star

I don’t have a gauge at this time but I believe I have the ps door lock actuator, I’ll have a look today for ya!

Last edited:

swamp-thing

SILVER Star

Hey thanks for asking, i am going to keep the locker dial in a package deal to sell with the locked axle, if anything changes there I will keep you posted!

Top Bottom