For Sale 80 Series OME J springs, stock springs and some other stuff... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, I have a set of front and rear OME J's. The fronts were on my truck maybe 500 miles. The rears ARE STILL ON THE TRUCK. They have about 4000 miles. I can pull them off shortly after someone wanting them. I guess they are like 80$ a piece new. Basically I will either sell them outright or would like to trade them for some 1.5-2" wheel spacers and cash or some 2" front Metal Tech spacers and cash or whatever. Let me know any ideas you have.

New MT spacers are 150$, 4 1.5" Ebay wheel spacers around 120$. So we can wheel and deal a bit. I guess if I sell the springs outright 250$ shipped? I also have a set of stock springs (190k miles), factory running boards, some random little plastic pieces pertaining to the running boards. Basically the springs look like springs, I will get some pics of the other stuff. The front springs are actually already boxed up and ready to be shipped.

Would prefer not to ship the running boards. Sounds like a real pain in the ass.

May trade for other things as well.

Thanks

D

UPDATE:

J's sold pending payment. Stock front springs sold pending payment. Running board rear end caps might be sold if I have them. Still have the grill guard, running boards and brackets, stock rear springs and I believe some mud flaps. Will take pics today and post tonight.

Last edited:
PM sent

boy everyone is a bunch of vultures when it comes to these springs. :lol: Of course I've been thinking about getting some J's up front however I have to keep saving my nickels for my real prize. a 4x4labs rear bumper... So i passed.

hijack over. :D

Are these springs still available???

I need just the passenger side running board rear end cap if you are willing to sell it separately? PM with price.

All pm's replied.

Are the springs sold?

Sold, pending payment. If not I have a few people in line.

Are these springs still available???

See above...

so are they?

I need just the passenger side running board rear end cap if you are willing to sell it separately? PM with price.

I think I have another guy that wants them. I am supposed to check and see if I have them today. Will let you know if they fall through.

D

Here are some pics of the mudflaps and running boards.

D

d88598ac.jpg

bb68b5f5.jpg

86c348ae.jpg

40087e3d.jpg

`

I need both front running board end caps shipped to 85248

Rear end caps sold pending payment from jb1dsl. Front end caps sold to AZtony pending payment. Stock front springs sold. Mudflaps sold. Reciever hitch sold. Stock rear springs left, and running boards minus end caps. Thanks guys. Please leave trader feedback once you recieve you items.

D

Thanks everyone. Everything is sold except for the OE rear springs and the running boards minus end caps.

D

sell the rear stockers on yota tech sold mine for 50 bucks. :) Good luck

I got the fender flare end caps and got them modified to fit my flares for the Metal Tech Sliders I have. This is a good person to deal with, fast and nice product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom