SOLD 80 series/LX450 Tail Hatch Glass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Good condition, no visible separations in defroster wire, but no guarantee.
$125, local pickup.
SHIPPING ADD $30 FOR BOX AND PACKING, +:Shipping cost T lowest price.

Last edited:
Hello, looking for rust free right rear quarter, section behind the wheel. They rust from the inside. Need about a 20 inch cut from the bottom lip to body line. I can send a photo. Thanks

Please send a photo and your city and state. I have a couple cars here to cut from. If possible mark your photo with a circle around your desired cut. I like to leave you enough material to braze to, but not so much that it costs too much to send.

Please send a photo and your city and state. I have a couple cars here to cut from. If possible mark your photo with a circle around your desired cut. I like to leave you enough material to braze to, but not so much that it costs too much to send.
Hello Paul, thanks for the reply. I am in Canada, Calgary Alberta. It might not be feasible but see what we can come up with. I will attach some photos. Will have to send photos in two messages.....

IMG_3022.JPG

IMG_3023.JPG

IMG_3027.JPG

IMG_3028.JPG

IMG_3029.JPG

I can make the cuts 12 inches high as pictured. How deep from outside to inside; do you want a couple inches of floor as well?
Do you want the cuts to go around the corner so they are under the tailights?

I also assume you want the cuts to start from the back of the rear wheel openings and terminate just past the corners. Is this right or wrong? What city and state will these be shipped to? and do you have access to someone with a fEDEX or UPS account already as account holders get a lower price than I do?

The two sides will cost $250. I will need a $125 deposit to make the cuts. Once cut, I can box measure and weigh the cuts and you will have to make the shipping arrangements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom