80 Series / LX450 Steel Plate Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
UPDATE 9-14-23 : After struggling to find a local shop to cut my steel, I have purchased my own CNC Plasma table and it should be arriving 9-25-23. I will be taking care of a few local customers first. After that, I will be opening up to national orders. I plan to offer a DIY kit at that time as well if everything goes as planned.

Thank you for keeping interest.

I have been working on this bumper for a long time now and I'm really close to putting it into production. Up to this point all of my progress has been updated and shared on my IG @advanced.fabricaton.systems. I do have a FB page as well - Advanced Fabrication Systems LLC. - https://www.facebook.com/AFABSystems

This bumper will fit any 80 series or LX450 with no modifications required except relocating or deleting your AC drier. That's its!

I am currently in wait for the next set of pieces to show up. Once those are in and I can verify that everything is on order for production I will be taking 4 pre-orders for the next ones. Once I get 4 setup I will build those up and take another fresh order of 4 and so on and so on.

I'm based out of Colorado Springs and would love to meet anyone interested if they want to come meet me before they make a decision or just to see what I'm all about. I'm pretty small time and I have nothing to hide.

THANKS FOR TAKING A LOOK!!!

IMG_20190709_230931_292.jpg

IMG_20190514_071025_777.jpg

IMG_20190616_145433_804.jpg

20181205_180936.jpg

20181208_185620.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking bumper; but I think your mistaken on relocating the A/C CONDENSER, as noted in your original post.

I believe the component you are referring to is the A/C RECEIVER/DRIER.

While this might be pretty self explanatory to most; the mis-wording could be enough to scare off potential buyers.

Yes I have the next one in the works already. Once that one is finished these will be ready for production. I'll be doing limited runs of 4 or 5 at a time so that I don't get over booked.

Hello!

Number 1 is in Portland, OR!

I am building number 2 now and just wanted to update this with some actual build pics. I am currently taking names of people interested in getting in on a bumper. Let me know if your interested and Ill get you taken care of.

THANKS!!!

IMG_20190910_204426_248.jpg

IMG_20190910_205322_523.jpg

IMG_20190910_205322_529.jpg

IMG_20190910_205322_531.jpg

IMG_20190910_205322_538.jpg

I am interested! How difficult is relocating the drier? Are you thinking about doing sliders and rear bumpers at some point? Please PM price when you have some time. Thanks and awesome work!

I am interested! How difficult is relocating the drier? Are you thinking about doing sliders and rear bumpers at some point? Please PM price when you have some time. Thanks and awesome work!

I personally have not done the drier relocation since my cruiser hasn't had A/C since I swapped the engine and started driving it. The 91-94 cruisers had the drier by the battery and I think you use those lines and maybe have to bend one other but don't quote me on that. There might even be a write up on here about it. As for other armor, I have made 1 set of sliders and 1 rear bumper for a different 80 series with a body lift. I still have all the computer files but they are far from a production item with being made for a body lifted 80. And to be 100% honest, I don't have much time or motivation to work on them and refine them up right now. At the moment my regular day job, this bumper, and my family eat up more time than I have in a day.

Thanks for the kind words and checking out my work! Ill shoot you a PM in a bit.

“At the moment my regular day job, this bumper, and my family eat up more time than I have in a day.”

Amen To That, keep up the good fight brother.

I'm doing a 1" BL this winter, would you be interested in doing a bumper for a 1" BL. Not in a rush so PM me?
thanks!

I don't really know what would need to be changed to compensate for a 1" BL but if it involves changing the solidworks files to redesign the shape, Im out. Im so busy with my regular job that I can barely work on the current design long enough to get a few done in a timely matter. I would love to be able to take on more one off builds in the future though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom