For Sale 80 Series in Texas: Spare Tire Hoist - (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LFD2037

TEXAS LEXUS!
Threads
For sale is a complete spare tire hoist/lift system including upper cross member if needed. Don't remember if I still have the bolts or not.
$40
BD94A7CC-4347-4BEB-BE14-769EF3CBA4FB.jpg

Also a Class V, yes Class V, trailer hitch for an 80 series.
$75
Both items are rust free, in good working order and are located in Waxahachie, Tx. Can meet in southern D/FW metromess or ship on your dime. Trade full/partial for 80 series wheels (I need 2) or off road coupler (Lock N Roll, Max Coupler, etc). Please PM me with any questions. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. Thanks.

Last edited:
PM returned. I'll get pics up tomorrow. I forgot today. Thanks.

Hitch is gone. Spare tire hoist is still available!

FYI, the hitch cost $45 to ship so I'd imagine the spare tire hoist, including its upper cross member piece, would be about $25 to ship. Thanks.

Added a pic. Thanks.

I'm interested in the tire carrier. Can you confirm - it looks like you are including the frame attachment point as well as the rear crossmember? Did you cut these out of your frame? I actually could use the whole lot if that's what's included.

I'm interested in the tire carrier. Can you confirm - it looks like you are including the frame attachment point as well as the rear crossmember? Did you cut these out of your frame? I actually could use the whole lot if that's what's included.
That is the rear crossmember I cut out of my frame laying next to it. I wasn't trying to sell it too, it just happened to be in the picture. If you want it too it'll increase the shipping cost but I'll include it as well for another $10. Still plus shipping, of course. Thanks.

What's your best guess on shipping both the hoist and the crossmember to MA?

Still available. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom