SOLD 80 series hood, fenders, core support (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some parts that I need to sell. All are from a 1995 80 series except the core support. It came with the truck when I bought it last year so I don't know where it came from. $100 OBO for each part or $300 OBO for the lot. Phoenix metro area. Also if you are looking for a seat swap I have some WRX from a 2016. Message me for more details on those
1621291137738.png

1621291170212.png

1621291215745.png

1621291238759.png

1621291257300.png

I'm interested in the driver's fender if you're willing to ship (Illinois 61705)- does it have any dents at all?

I haven't done it personally but I would say wrap it in bubble wrap really good and then cut up some cardboard and just wrap it up best you can - especially corners - doesn't have to be pretty and then mark FRAGILE on it. I know I've received parts that way

Let me take to the ups store and see how much it’ll cost to ship. It’s a little dinged up but no real dents. Also it doesn’t have the flair. Are you still interested?

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't need the flare. Is that a dent in the red circled area? Also in the blue circled area I can see some areas that look like this has had some filler in it for repairs at some point as I can see scrapes or something - is that what I'm seeing or is that reflection? I'm planning on having it painted so not looking to have to do much bodywork so I'll have to ask my body guy to make sure based on your answers - I'm sure little things he won't care about but need to know.

Thanks!

Yes the blue area looks like filler to me as well. I wasn’t the owner when that happened so I can’t give you more details than that. There isn’t a dent in the red area that is a reflection.

Ok thanks, I'll ask the body guy and I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Ok thanks, I'll ask the body guy and I'll let you know as soon as I can.
Also, cheap way to ship large parts is via Greyhound Freight. Usually 1/2 price of UPS or less. Up to 6' long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom