For Sale 80 series camping kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey,

My truck came with this camping kit that I'm likely never to use, nor did the owner before me...

-It has extruded aluminum frame rails with steel risers which all bolt together in a very adjustable way. -The counter and deck panels are profiled to fit the 80 but it may work in other models with some mods.
-It bolts to the floor in four places on the rear cargo area where there are usually restraint hooks.
-The rear seats can be used without moving any of the setup which is nice. The transition from the panels to the back of the rear seats when folded down is not level, you will need to build up the back of the seats to match.
-The kit includes the kitchen sink with holding tanks for clean and waste water.
-There is a little single burner stove that appears to have never been used. It does spark but I don't have any gas to see if it actually works.
-Both the holding tanks and the stove have aluminum storage enclosures.
-There are a few extra pieces... with no instructions and without ever seeing it installed before I can't be certain if I'm missing anything. It is quite sturdy and holds me(215 lbs).
-The sleeping panels are affixed to the frame rails by some Velcro type plastic strips. They don't move at all when your on it but you can easily lift both off for ease of access below.
-The panels feel like thin foam covered plywood with some grey faux-leather covering.

Everything is a bit dirty after years of storage and the panels have marks but there is no major damage to anything(that I have noticed).

$250

SAM_2759.JPG
SAM_2759.JPG
SAM_2764.JPG
SAM_2768.JPG
SAM_2772.JPG
SAM_2774.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom