Wanted 80/LX450 running boards and end caps, front door jamb gaskets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm probably one of the few that actually wants to keep running boards, but I'm looking for a better set than what I have now. Mine are rusty, with holes on the sides, and I'm missing the driver rear end cap. I would take the mounting brackets as well. I expect mine will snap if I try to take them apart.

I could also use door jamb gaskets for the front 2 doors. Mine are pinched flat below the A-pillar and make lots of whistling noises. These are the gaskets that seal the door to the body when you close the door, and they run the full circumference of the door.

Shipping would be to 55811. Thanks!

Hello--the seals I need are on the door itself, running the full perimeter of the door.

As for the end cap I need, it is the end cap gor the driver side running board, not the bumper corner. Sorry for the confusion. I need the small cap at the very rear of the driver side running board, just before the wheel well.

Yup that's it! If you wouldn't mind checking one thing forme on those door seals. Mjne have sqished flat at the base of the C pllar and no longer touchthe body and therefore don't seal. There is some pretty obnoxious wind noise as a result. Could you check to see if yours are making contact? If my photo attaches, it will show how there's a dirty patch where the seal fails to touch the door frame.

IMG_2448.JPG

Shawn
I'm not trying to be a dink but I've sent 3 messages in response to your request for good clean boards. I have a cheap shipment option (in a buddies boat who's going fishing in MN). Please respond so we can set this up or I'll apologize to my guy for the false alarm.

I have pics of the boards ready NOW and I do take paypal.

Kurt

Last edited:
Whitewings--we're done. Quit responding to me. I asked you for a shipping price and you somehow turned this into an urgent request that I instead come up with an offer price for you, AND you are now requesting I meet some stranger because you've now decided on your own it will be too expensive. Seriously? I have been largely unavailable for the last two weeks, reasons for which are absolutely none of your business, and I will not be apologizing to anyone on your behalf for any promises or commitments you've made WITHOUT HAVING ANY CONFIRMATION OR COMMUNICATION FROM ME. Your 3 requests you speak of where on very short notice! When we last talked, I simply asked you to get me a price the total price you wanted for shipping and i was ready to send you payment.

We're done. Do not reply to this thread and do not send me any additional PM's, as I have reported you.

Hey, I can and will respond on a public forum when I see fit. This is one of those times.

I found 50 shipping with a friend and pastor of my church to drive rust free running boards you seemed in need of. All I wanted was a response so I could send you the pictures I took and allow you to decide how much they are worth.

I support ALL of the communities I'm a part of and get a kick out of helping people...weird.

I still hope you find what youre looking for up there.

Kurt (the apparent d-bag)

I got running boards that I'm trying to sell. I'd ship it anywhere and package it like a mofo. All funds are to go to my college books lol

Best, Alika.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom