80 Inspection--Orlando (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would anyone by able to do an inspection on an 80 series I'm thinking of buying in the Orlando area (Winter Park)? I would definitely reimburse you for your time. If not, can you recommend a shop in the area that would know what they are doing?

I can do it!

both cruizermatt and i live in winter park and would be happy to help you out. pm me your # ill try to set it up with matt so we go together.

Thanks for the offers guys. I found another forum member do to the inspection. If for some reason he becomes unavailable, I'll be in touch!

Who?

Ok! I trust and recommend him. :)

Super40 I should be in the Winter Park village at 4pmish Thursday the 15th. Come on over and lets make a party out of it.

I'll be there !

PA150119.JPG

Great Cruiser community, three cruiserheads showed up and the inspection was a success!

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1444958234.146699.jpg

Glad you got it home. Did you have it delivered or did you drive it home? I hope we will see it on some rocks in the future!

I had it shipped, pricing wasn't too bad compared to the cost of driving. Hope to get it offroad sometime soon, I have to baseline and work on some other small cosmetic/functionality issues first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom