For Sale 7x models new take off rear bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I found a few new take off rear bumpers that where removed from hzj78 troopies and hzj76 wagons.

These will fit most other 70 series also I have 2 dark grey ones and 2 chrome ones, I have 2 sets of the short plastics that would fit a Troopy or any swb 7x and 2 off the long ones that fit 76/77/78 4 door wagon models

Chrome bumper including aluminum center piece 300$
Dark grey bumper including aluminum center piece 200$
Short plastic covers (pair) 100$
Long plastic covers (pair) 75$

B1D58821-5A88-4CB1-A3C0-5DDD54129EDF.jpeg
468D70AA-6746-4A48-A488-082AF91AAA02.jpeg
96F0EE2C-034B-46A1-A97C-789B6EE36372.jpeg
874E4C18-F801-4BA0-9B6F-1589F72DAFDF.jpeg

Santa I have been a good boy and did most my chores, was fairly nice to my sister and ate my Lima beans (yech)
Just leave the bumper by the BJ75..... Ill leave carrots for Rudolph and the boys

Hey Joe....
Just in case Santa is not listening or has a different opinion of my deeds...What would shipping run to the republic of California 91945?

Thx. Chris

Last edited:
Hey @joekatana these are still available from Toyota.

Cheers

Of course some of these are still available but at a higher price and not in the US or available with color pics before you order.

Fact is that these are here and available although I am using them on my 70’s , a lot cheaper and faster then buying online parts where you have to guess what exactly is coming your way.

Of course some of these are still available but at a higher price and not in the US or available with color pics before you order.

Fact is that these are here and available although I am using them on my 70’s , a lot cheaper and faster then buying online parts where you have to guess what exactly is coming your way.

Not my experience at all.

IMG_5289.JPG

All new, all OEM, cheaper than you might think and I got it in 3-days.

Cheers

Not my experience at all.

View attachment 1620952

All new, all OEM, cheaper than you might think and I got it in 3-days.

Cheers

So you got a complete rear bumper with brackets, bolts, side corners and center plate delivered to your door under 400$ ?

Great deal if that is correct

So you got a complete rear bumper with brackets, bolts, side corners and center plate delivered to your door under 400$ ?

Great deal if that is correct

Yup way way under $400.

Cheers

Personally I think the bumpers that Joe is offering is a great deal.

Does the bumper come as pictured with the side pieces?

You can buy them just the way you want I have priced the parts individual so you can see what to expect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom