79 FJ40 going under the knife. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi group. Unfortunately I have only made it to one meeting but enjoyed meeting you all. I teach at the vocational school in Latrobe and came to the meeting with Nick G. I just turned my 79 fj40 over to my collision repair program for a complete frame off restoration. So far it looks like the tub is not salvageable. Also the front fenders are completely gone. Therefore I am in desperate need of a lot of parts. If anyone can offer some guidance or leads to a tub and fenders to start, it would be greatly appreciated. As badly as I look forward to seeing the old girl restored I don't have a huge budget and know I will need a lot of suspension, frame, and gas tank parts, ect. Please email, call or text me with any leads or advice you could share. Hope to make it to the next meeting so I can pick your brains for how to best aproch the project.
Please help
Thanks,
Jeff
Jmori33@gmail.com
Cell # 724-989-4191

A few of us have small junkyards in our garages. I don't have any availability this weekend, but I should be around next weekend. You're welcome to come over and check out what I've got. Here's some of it. The seats are gone. Not pictured are fenders, a few hoods, and some cancerous side pieces to a top.

http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/mattpolantz/FJ Parts/

FJ fenders

Thanks for the reply. I am in need of fenders. Do you have a pic and price for some that fit my 79? Blemishes are ok if sound metal
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom