SOLD 76/77 rear side "garnish" - Aftermarket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going a different direction with the rear end of my 77 and removed the aftermarket rear side garnish that I got from 4X4Engineering (A JDM aftermarket parts supplier).

This kit is for those that remove the OEM side cladding that is part of the OEM bumper seen on the 76/77 series and add this stuff for a finished rear end appearance.

One side has light rubbing to the point where the black gelcoat was removed but there is no damage to the fiberglass itself it was caused by light contact by rear bumper wing. It looks worse in the pic but it is just because the fiberglass resin under the gelcoat is clear.

I only have two of the screws but the rest of the matching screws can be easily obtained at your local hardware store.

The two smaller pieces of the four shown are for those that have flares only. You can use the longer pieces with or without flares.

More about this stuff can be found here: Rear Side Garnish | Product Information | 4×4 エンジニアリングサービス:4×4 Engineering Service - https://www.4x4es.co.jp/car_parts/exterior/reargarnish.html

Asking $50 for all, plus whatever it cost to ship. This stuff is about $300 shipped new to the US. All you need to do is repaint/gelcoat and install it.

IMG_4867.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4870.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

Last edited:
I am going a different direction with the rear end of my 77 and removed the aftermarket rear side garnish that I got from 4X4Engineering (A JDM aftermarket parts supplier).

This kit is for those that remove the OEM side cladding that is part of the OEM bumper seen on the 76/77 series and add this stuff for a finished rear end appearance.

One side has light rubbing to the point where the black gelcoat was removed but there is no damage to the fiberglass itself it was caused by light contact by rear bumper wing. It looks worse in the pic but it is just because the fiberglass resin under the gelcoat is clear.

I only have two of the screws but the rest of the matching screws can be easily obtained at your local hardware store.

The two smaller pieces of the four shown are for those that have flares only. You can use the longer pieces with or without flares.

More about this stuff can be found here: Rear Side Garnish | Product Information | 4×4 エンジニアリングサービス:4×4 Engineering Service - https://www.4x4es.co.jp/car_parts/exterior/reargarnish.html

Asking $50 for all, plus whatever it cost to ship. This stuff is about $300 shipped new to the US. All you need to do is repaint/gelcoat and install it.

View attachment 2675055

View attachment 2675056

View attachment 2675071

View attachment 2675066

View attachment 2675067
I’ll take it. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom