Parting Out 75 series Troopy parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
THIS TROOPY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I am parting out a 1986 BJ75 , the body has some rust and has been worked on before,the doors are in very good condition and looks like the rear are recently replaced with new ones. It has a Terrain Tamer lift kit under also. 3B runs good and the H55 shifts smooth,unfortunatly no ff axle in the rear but a semi float.

I would like to sell the complete body shell complete with das,doors fenders and all that together if someone is interested in putting this on an 80 series frame or so.

Frame or VIN are not for sale.

Engine and tranny would preferably sold in a package also.

The interior is pretty stripped but I have new oem panels for the rear doors,new windows and bench seats if the buyer for the body is interested in that.

IMG_0941.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0940.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG

Last edited:
More pics

IMG_0943.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0945.JPG
IMG_0948.JPG
IMG_0949.JPG

If I could only afford to buy a whole body just for the rear doors! ;)

Those are real hard to come by,I got offered all kinds of new doors in Europe from regular 70's to new ones fo the 76/77's but unfortunately none for the troopys .

If no one buys the body I will put you first in line for these, nicest set I have seen in a long time

Yeah. I KNOW.

Had a few nibbles but still waiting on a new owner for this unicorn.

Looking for rear disc brake backing plates for my HZJ 77.

Semi float rear drum brake axle on this one, aren’t those not the same as fjc’s ?

Semi float rear drum brake axle on this one, aren’t those not the same as fjc’s ?

Thanks, I am not super familiar with the 70 Series, learning my truck is an odd ball. If the FJC ones work, I'll look into this.

I do I have a lj a want a 70 front end on it so I can do 1hdt swap
I have all those parts , the inner fenders will have some rust and the outer fenders I only have new aftermarket.

I still want that front end and also I’m looking for heater parts mine is from South America and has no heat

That cruiser has been shipped back to Europe , I have the front parts from different trucks and heater parts also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom