75 Series Differential (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all!
My 75 series is running on 2 different differential ratios in the front and rear - front is factory 3.56 9 inch ? Axle code K252
Rear Differential housing was changed a year ago from a donor hzj78 series and I’m sure it’s a 9.5 inch 4.11.
I am totally aware of the damage I am cause on the drive train due to running these different ratios - but I’ve already have a play with it in 4H /4L cause I couldn’t help myself 😂 guess it’s alright in mud but very restrictive in hard surfaces.Moreover , I am now looking to restore it back to factory specs - so the question is what ratio should I run ? Much has been changed on this Former PZJ75 ; converted to HJZ75 mated to H55f transmission , Running 15 inch rims instead of factory 16 inch - currently rolling on 31x10.5 R15 but looking to go up to 35s now.
I have the old rear ale assembly (3.56) but it’s locked and needs a rebuild where as the front is alright. Note 4.11 ratios are almost impossible to find here.
Looking for good advise before I tear it into pieces beginning the rebuild.

843037E6-45E6-4A8F-85EE-4E9CCCD2DFE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Saheelo. Give our parts team at the shop a call and they can discuss your needs and get you set up with the correct gears and parts to swap: 801-563-1277

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom