For Sale 71FJ40 with oem pto winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
I think she's close to my 71fj40...would love to have a sister rig but my pocket is empty. Good luck on the sale, priced very reasonable considering PTO ;)

Wish I could take the time off for a road trip. Great deal. Need to find a deal like this in my neck of the woods.
Good luck with the sale and hope you find work soon.

I have edited the orignal ad and have about 28 more pictures but its easier fro me to email them. Thanks for all your interest, now somebody pony up some cash eh?:D

I want this cruiser so bad! Wednesday will make it 10 months being unemployed for me but I start work on Friday, thank God! If this is still available in a month or so I may have to grab it.

I want this cruiser so bad! Wednesday will make it 10 months being unemployed for me but I start work on Friday, thank God! If this is still available in a month or so I may have to grab it.
congrats on the job! I had a 80 300D fantastic car, wish I still did

congrats on the job! I had a 80 300D fantastic car, wish I still did

Want to trade? I average 29.7 mpg with it with mixed driving plus it has a Lovecraft WVO kit on it but I've never used it.

PM me if you're interested and I'll tell you about all the money I've wasted, I mean invested in it.

Want to trade? I average 29.7 mpg with it with mixed driving plus it has a Lovecraft WVO kit on it but I've never used it.

PM me if you're interested and I'll tell you about all the money I've wasted, I mean invested in it.
bio diesel! gotta love it! fact is i need the cash to get a old VW bus outta south dakota but were it not for that.... maybe if the x5 sells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom