SOLD 71-72 steering wheel (perfect) possible trade (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I rink Cruisercorp has one and I have a guy dealing with me on the wheel now, so it may all work out. Thanks guys.

I’ll upload some pics when I get home
Would have to dig my hoods out which is no easy task. Then shipping would be from Phoenix (see the palm trees). That far would want to crate it before attaching it to a pallet. Thinking there has to be one closer.
i know, I use fastenal now for all my large shipping, a hood would be about $100.

I’ll upload some pics when I get home

i know, I use fastenal now for all my large shipping, a hood would be about $100.

I looked at getting a axle from Texas to Arizona last year and was told by Fastenal they currently were not shipping east to west. I also thought about using them to ship a five speed transmission and transfer case. Reading thru their website they do not insure anything that isn't crated. Pretty what ever you get off the truck at your end is what your get unless it was in a crate. The pallet my transmission and transfer case were on also had a number of related parts that are hard to come. It was at a shipper in Washington state and had no way to get it crated so I passed.

I looked at getting a axle from Texas to Arizona last year and was told by Fastenal they currently were not shipping east to west. I also thought about using them to ship a five speed transmission and transfer case. Reading thru their website they do not insure anything that isn't crated. Pretty what ever you get off the truck at your end is what your get unless it was in a crate. The pallet my transmission and transfer case were on also had a number of related parts that are hard to come. It was at a shipper in Washington state and had no way to get it crated so I passed.
I didn’t know about the insurance, I bought a hood off mud from a guy in California that I thought was in good shape and he packed it in a homemade box with styrofoam around it. From California to Oklahoma it was $100. If had some rust that wasn’t in the pic so I’m still looking.
Thank you for the info.
It’s just hard finding a good one in this part of the country I guess. I’ll check Dallas again.
Thanks

I didn’t know about the insurance, I bought a hood off mud from a guy in California that I thought was in good shape and he packed it in a homemade box with styrofoam around it. From California to Oklahoma it was $100. If had some rust that wasn’t in the pic so I’m still looking.
Thank you for the info.
It’s just hard finding a good one in this part of the country I guess. I’ll check Dallas again.
Thanks

@Birdhead - do you have any restored horn buttons available? I've got a 71. Would love to buy one if you've got it.

Yes I do, if you want call/text me at 918-693-9208

That helps me, my compressor just took its final dirt nap, so I can buy a new one tomorrow.

Here’s one without the ring around the center

67F24AE1-37A1-4088-B5DF-C291CCF6AB07.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom