70 Series Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpg
Can anyone recommend good quality, quasi form fitting seat covers for this style of seats? At a minimum, I'd like to cover the seat cushions.
Thanks

From the cost I've seen shopping around your better off having the seats reapulstered in a fabric you like or having custom ones made. I'm asking a local dive shop to make neoprene covers custom for my seats.

Or look at furniture type people. They should have access to outdoor-specific fabrics and leather.

When can you come by and grab them and how long will you need them? My next question is will they need to remove the current upholstery to get a cover made? Not gonna lie, I am a tad nervous since these would be impossible to replace. I am about to start doing some heavy maintenance on her so she will be down anyways. Can you come by and grab them tomorrow?

Duradon 18.5 ounce.
Super, super, heavy duty, but is soft.
Not a canvass.
I have had a set of seat covers for 15 years in my truck. It was about ten years old when I got it.
Very good material.
I'm making for 40,43,45,60,62,70(most of them), 80, 100 series. Front and rear seats.

Soon, I'll have website running. First set of covers are being made now. About 55 different models of seats in these cruisers that I have and I'm still don't have all. Whew!

Hopefully they will be fitted. The 77 seats have a bit of contour in comparison to 40 seats. I really like the lines of the seat and wouldn't want to lose that sex appeal by covering them with a baggy seat cover.:p I am pretty excited about the idea of having a nice seat cover for it though.:beer:

image.jpg
These seats are the first ones that I've had where the sides are adjustable. (In for skinny people, out for fat). I don't know if that complicates the fabricating of seat covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom