For Sale 70 series rear doors with removable door tops (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
70 series rear doors with removable door tops SOLD

Up for sale is a pair of 70 series rear half doors removed from a Spanish market 1989 BJ73. Truck was “bumped” from behind and the exterior sheet metal is slightly pushed in. As you can see in the pictures, there is no rot or serious rust. A few nicks, dents and scratches (minor surface rust where scratches went to bare metal). Doors include rear wiper motor, but not the wiper arm. Windows are equipped with rear defrosters and all door wiring is present. Missing are the door panels, interior handle from the larger door and the license plate lamp. Asking $1000 OBO.

Up for sale is a pair of 70 series rear half doors removed from a Spanish market 1989 BJ73. Truck was “bumped” from behind and the exterior sheet metal is slightly pushed in. As you can see in the pictures, there is no rot or serious rust. A few nicks, dents and scratches (minor surface rust where scratches went to bare metal). Doors include rear wiper motor, but not the wiper arm. Windows are equipped with rear defrosters and all door wiring is present. Missing are the door panels, interior handle from the larger door and the license plate lamp. SOLD Located in Nashville, TN.

DSCN1329.jpg

DSCN1333.jpg

DSCN1332.jpg

Last edited:
Tropical spec doors with defrosters!?

I have a set (w/ standard glass) and these are the easy ticket for a 73/74 series roofless adventure.

good luck on sale.

Up for sale is a pair of 70 series rear half doors removed from a Spanish market 1989 BJ73. Truck was “bumped” from behind and the exterior sheet metal is slightly pushed in. As you can see in the pictures, there is no rot or serious rust. A few nicks, dents and scratches (minor surface rust where scratches went to bare metal). Doors include rear wiper motor, but not the wiper arm. Windows are equipped with rear defrosters and all door wiring is present. Missing are the door panels, interior handle from the larger door and the license plate lamp. Asking $1000 OBO.

Up for sale is a pair of 70 series rear half doors removed from a Spanish market 1989 BJ73. Truck was “bumped” from behind and the exterior sheet metal is slightly pushed in. As you can see in the pictures, there is no rot or serious rust. A few nicks, dents and scratches (minor surface rust where scratches went to bare metal). Doors include rear wiper motor, but not the wiper arm. Windows are equipped with rear defrosters and all door wiring is present. Missing are the door panels, interior handle from the larger door and the license plate lamp. Asking $1000 OBO. Located in Nashville, TN.

Darn i would've had you put em in my truck
Email me about tjese

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom