For Sale 70 series 24v power window setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I have a complete set of 24v power windows including door cards from a lhd 7x, my buddy in Europe who parts the trucks out for me did unfortunately not test them but just removed the complete doors at the time.What you see in the pictures is what's included, me and electrics are not on a very friendly base so I am selling them as is untested.

500$ for this rare unmolested set including door cards.
IMG_8322.JPG
IMG_8323.JPG
IMG_8325.JPG
IMG_8326.JPG

IMG_8327.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8329.JPG

No takers yet, sure someone needs this set up.

Bump and open to reasonable offers

Copy that. What's resonable? There's not a big market for 24 volts. In USA, I like the simplicity of the manual but for a resonable price I'm a buyer. Ready with pay pal.

Copy that. What's resonable? There's not a big market for 24 volts. In USA, I like the simplicity of the manual but for a resonable price I'm a buyer. Ready with pay pal.

You are right there is not a big market for these but that also works the other way,I am probably the only one having a complete set for sale.

For the people that have one equipped with power windows they now how much it costs to get a replacement part, unfortunately Toyota overbuilds its components otherwise these would have been gone long time ago .

I unde.rstand sir. I meant no offense on what to me is a reasonable offer. We can go back & forth on what it is & what it's for & what it would do. But there's has not been a counter reasonable offer from your end. I included my zip code. Yet you & I don't know the shipping to where I need it. & if it makes sense for me to invest or acquire your setup, my vehicle is a convertible so with that brings convinience to open the passenger window but. It also has its complexity. I appreciate your time. Have a wonderful day.

November bump !

My hoarding instncts tell me to buy and pack away for later.
My truck is RHD though. Not sure if flipping sides for controls would work.

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom