62 grille and bezel options (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There was a recent post where someone replaced the chrome OEM mirrors with an aftermarket flat or satin black mirror housing. I looked at the website and the price was about what I’d expect(~ $800?).. but couldn’t tell if the mirror housing would still be electric motor adjusted? I don’t recall the vendor, but someone here did it recently. Probably one of the build threads. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I ended up ordering all grilles and mirrors in chrome. Lets see how they are once they arrive.

Where’d you order them from? Post pics.
In the mail still. Once here, and IF IT works (who knows with these), I will post back for sure. I don't want to get your hopes up yet

Since you are local, you are welcome to check them out in preson. I have 2 62s here.

In the mail still. Once here, and IF IT works (who knows with these), I will post back for sure. I don't want to get your hopes up yet

Since you are local, you are welcome to check them out in preson. I have 2 62s here.
Oh ya.. where in LA? I'm north OC.. kind of near Downey and Los Alamitos areas. Just went to Anza few weekends ago.

Sweet. I’ll be waiting. 🍿

62 mirrors are still available from Toyota. I ordered 2 about a month ago.

you can do this to you 10/88 FJ62LG-PNEK if you like :D

7857EC14-CA84-44D0-A49A-0E3BDE73F358.jpeg

Any update on the fj62 grill and headlight bezel? Im also in the market for them.

Anyone know how you can tell if the grill and bezel are oem? I want to find out if the one on my fj62 is oem.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom