For Sale 60 Series PTO winch (WA state) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Removed from my HJ61 Landcruiser. Will fit FJ60 and FJ62. Winch may fit other models (40/55 series) with modification. The bull bar is in good shape. All the chrome is still shiny. Parts that weren't chromed are rusty. Could be painted if you want it to look super pretty.

Comes with full front bumper/bull bar assembly, winch, full driveshaft, gear drive unit for transfer case, and interior control knob. I never used it, but it all seems operational. Everything moves freely. Nothing seized.

Looking to get $700 obo. Local sale only.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

interested.... i will be back up in two weeks

Removed from my HJ61 Landcruiser. Will fit FJ60 and FJ62. Winch may fit other models (40/55 series) with modification. The bull bar is in good shape. All the chrome is still shiny. Parts that weren't chromed are rusty. Could be painted if you want it to look super pretty.

Comes with full front bumper/bull bar assembly, winch, full driveshaft, gear drive unit for transfer case, and interior control knob. I never used it, but it all seems operational. Everything moves freely. Nothing seized.

View attachment 1326815

View attachment 1326816

View attachment 1326817

View attachment 1326818

View attachment 1326815

View attachment 1326816

View attachment 1326817

View attachment 1326818
I see that this already sold; but I'm just wondering what material the tubing of the bull bar was made out of ? is it aluminum tubing or stainless? I'm looking at buying one in the Philippines and the guy said its made of aluminum; pretty dirty, so maybe it will polish up ??

Pretty sure it was stainless. Thing was heavy as crap lol
Thanks I"m pretty sure they were SS; I think I read it on an advertisement, and also some Aussie's stated they have one on their 60, and magnet does not stick to it, and its heavy ! The one I found for sale is aluminum; not sure if it was oem or someone made it; I might buy it for now till or if I find the oem one over there...very rare in Philippines, ARB can be ordered, but I'm wanting to stay original. Thanks for the reply. They are very common in Australia; they are undesirable there, and they call them SS picnic tables...?!! and replace them with ARB or some steel ones. But to buy and ship it to Phils was 1200 usd.....hmm? this aluminum one is $75 usd...

Yeah theyre called picnic tables or diving boards because they're very long to be able to house the PTO winch. Aluminum would be nice from a weight standpoint, but wouldn't be suitable for recovery etc I don't think. But if it's just for the look I'm sure it'd be fine.

Yeah theyre called picnic tables or diving boards because they're very long to be able to house the PTO winch. Aluminum would be nice from a weight standpoint, but wouldn't be suitable for recovery etc I don't think. But if it's just for the look I'm sure it'd be fine.

The back photo looks a little like it might just be dirty SS; he said now his friend thinks its SS; for $75 that would be a steal. Well he'll drop it at my friends next weekend. The bottom photo is my friends truck, and he knows for sure his is SS. I have the extended SS bumper, and all winch/PTO is in place and works, so this was all I needed to get.

52309248_2015431825178192_2950159653473878016_n.jpg

51658177_783422695362316_5376629035398856704_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom