Wanted 60-series, excellent body, the rest does not matter. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's like I am looking for a one-night stand...

Rockin' body is essential, the brains (powertrain) is pretty much irrelevant.

So, if you have a clean 60 or 62, ZERO body rust (frame doesn't matter), and are willing to part with it, I'm game to strike up a deal. If it is a respray, I will want to see before pictures documenting that condition before the paint job.

It doesn't have to run, it doesn't have to even have a powertrain (or axles for that matter). It just has to be a damn great body. Interior is important, but for the right body (and price), I can find the interior goodies elsewhere if need be.

I am all up for a road trip, but am not going to drive cross country, nor do I want to spend a grand on a transport. So, unless you have a fancy (and cheap) idea, I'm pretty much looking at the southeast.

Please PM me if you have what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Brian

Last edited:
Man, if there was only some way to MUD ship that body Devortex has -- It's like it's been in moth balls for 25 years ...

I've got a 60 in Tallahassee. Not a perfect body but pretty good. Pm me if interested

S7300059.jpg

How much you wanna spend?

Woah....I wasn't trying to be a dick. Whats no fair? Make me an offer.

Mr. Reticulate...

I was calling you a dick, because that rig is BEAUTIFUL and well beyond what I can spend right now, unless you're going through bankruptcy or a nasty divorce, or are stupid or something...

for what its worth tofu...i finally secured that 62 in charlotte. Looks like a gem from the pics he Finally sent. Time will tell as I go pick it up this weekend. He wouldn't budge on the price. I reckon he knows what hes got.

If you knew someone good at doing the roof on one you could have my spare. Roof is totally shot but rest is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom