60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rhodescreations.com
Located in Seattle.

2F engine, '87, 220k miles. Ran when pulled, needs valve job. $200 OBO PENDING SALE

Toyota CT26 Turbo from MR2. $250

Driver's fender (G series diesel, no vent). $50 PU only

Hood. Minor rust at leading edge. $45 PU only

Liftgate w/o glass. $25 PU only

Rear Heater. $35

Radiator. $45

Set of axles (hub to hub, no wheels) $250

front leaf springs $50/set

Glass from doors, cargo area. $15/e

I have a ton of valves, relays, switches, knobs, handles, and so on. Let me know what you need.

diesel fuel tank (a little rusty but not leaking) FREE. PU only

Front Bumper, good condition $75 PU only

door handles

doorhandles.jpg

$50 shipped or $10/e plus shipping:cheers:

I could really use that fender, but how I will get it from seattle to Cali is another question. Are the switches from a 12 volt or 24 volt?

thanks.

All swithces are 12V. Fender could be shipped via Greyhound, but's not cheap... Figure $100. Makes it questionable as to wether it's worthit, but your call I guess...

brake booster

Got a brake master and booster? I stepped on the pedal at the end of the driveway and me no stoppy.

I'm looking for a couple of FJ60 dash parts. I am looking for a radio bezel and a rear window defroster switch. Do you have either one?

hector-
front springs shipped to Indiana $45/e. Sorry... they're big and heavy and I'm out here in WA. I'll do it if you want...

buoytech-
I have the rear window defroster switch $10 shipped. PM me if you want it.

Hi Fe sus, do you have a 4WD sensor? The one that bolts into the tansfer case, and hooks int the wiring harness? mine is still working, but the wires are almost ripped off, so it is just a question of time until it dies...

thanks,
Jan

hector... i'd be happy to sell them to you... what I mean to say is that shipping from where I am to where you are looks to be $45 per spring. I'm asking $50 for the set, so with shipping... $140 shipped for the pair. I'd rather not split them up.

Jan... I kinda need that sensor... if I end up with a spare I'll let you know.

fe sus, pm me with payment details (what's acceptable, address, et al). I'm in the middle of finals so it may take me a few days to get back to you. Thankx!

How about some knuckle assy? For disc conversion setup
thanks Brian

You have any emissions equip. left? I need a green VTV and the vacuum hard line piping assembly.

TIA-

Do you have a choke cable/knob assembly? Thanks.

yeah, i have the piping and likely have the VTV valve as well... can you be a bit more specific? picture?

also have the choke cable/knob i think...

PMs sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom