For Sale 60 frame and axles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im scraping it.. Nobody wants it and i need it gone..
60 frame.jpg
60 frame 1.jpg
60 frame 2.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely interested in the frame. I am just north of you in Ohio. What needs to be done to the frame? It looks like the rear c-channels have been removed, is that the extent of work needed?

no I cut out a section that was bad and patched it back but not all the way. The channel in the back i'm guessing is what your looking at is stock. I just cleaned the frame and painted it so i could move it outside. i will get pics of the spot i'm talking about and post them in a few. The motor mounts have been put back on this frame also cause it had a hj60 2h motor in it with a 5 speed

After giving it some thought, I am going to pass. I'd prefer to find a frame that does not require any welding. I have no way of knowing how solid the repairs you've made are and I'd hate to waste your time and mine by driving down there ony to decide on closer inspection that it is not what I am looking for. I say that without any intent to offend you, but I am really in search of a rust free, unaltered frame. Again thank you for posting the additional photos and good luck with your sale.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom