For Sale 60/62 PARTS**Ojai CA**Pick up only**Super Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im taking my trailer let to SnT..

I should have enough space ...

If you've already PM'd me

I had to clear out my PM box-only 5 allowed. Now I'm not sure who contacted me that wanted confirmation if I still had a part. I just updated the list with all sold items and added a couple to the $5 column.

gearbox is sold- still have the bottle jack & 62 rear lower & upper with headrests.

Also interested in the 62 rear seats, both pieces as long as long as they have the headrests.

Oh, and the gearbox and bottle jack

I can also stop by on the way home from SNT and pick up the gear box and bottle jack.

Thanks!

Seth, John & Jose... Did yah buy from this guy or did it sell to someone else?

Seth, John & Jose... Did yah buy from this guy or did it sell to someone else?

I *think* he's saying that he sold the upper tailgate, but it wasn't to me. I want the lower. If you, Randy, Jose etc go to his place and you see a lower tailgate for a 60 and it's $40 please pick it up for me. Thanks.

I wanted the gearbox but it wasn't sold to me.

I still am interested in the 62 complete rear seats and bottle jack. ,

I sold upper and lower tailgate and gear box.

I'm aware of the whole "dibs" concept that many on this forum seem to honor. For that reason, I clearly posted the following on this thread:
I'm not saving anything for anyone. First one to show up with cash gets the parts. I'll let you know if your part is sold to save you the drive.

Father & son showed up with 2 trucks today and got many parts.

Ten fouuuuu

Still got parts? I can drive out and buy some off you. Pls pm me to talk details. Thx.

If anyone goes out there, just remember ---

1135.jpg

:D:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom