6-1/4" Round Cheap 100W Halogen Off-Road lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Old school look of cheap Chinese Of-Road Lights.

I can replace these every couple of years for WAAAYYY less than one set of KC Daylighters. They provide decent lighting patterns on the road. This is what I've had on the font of my truck for about 5 years so far. Makes it like daylight when I'm on the road at night. (See my avatar or the look of the lights)

I DD my 80 series and I want lights to last a long time, but I can no longer buy the round halogen KC Daylighters (except used) so I searched for a while and happened to hit it at the right time. I bought (10) of these lights, so I have about $93 (including tax) into them, so I can change them out as necessary. Plus, now I have extra glass lenses for when they collect rock chips.

We're going to install (4) on my 80 (to replace the ones on there) and then install (4) on our son's 70 GMC K2500 so he can see where he's going too!

Blazer Off Road Lights

PS: I don't like the really white or blue light from LED's. I've had both lenses replaced in my eyes, and two repaired retinas, so glare is horrible, and the wavelength of some of the LED's makes it so I can see the pulsing of the LED's. I like the yellowish glow from the halogens, even though they draw huge amounts of power.

Last edited:
I prefer halogens as well over LED's easier on my eyes...they do better in snowy/icy conditions as far as I know and melt the ice so they dont ice over.

Im running the 55W Westin, cheap and put out a good beam...

Those 100W are a good price you got there...

015.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom