5VZ-FE garage sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
5VZ-FE garage sale with updated parts likst

Howdy Folks! My name is Randy and I have the following spare engine parts for sale.The parts are from a 1998, 2000 and 2001 5VZ engine's that were purchased to repair my son's 1998 4Runner. The story was, the original owner overheated the engine because of a failed water pump. The Toyota dealer sold her a $2,500 repair replacing the heads (listed below) and other parts. 5,800 miles later a damaged piston began tapping. The engine still ran smooth with good power, no missfires and NO metal in oil. Heads are like brand new. The first replacement engine I bought was no good. I got another used engine and now the rig is fine. The parts listed here are what good parts remained from used engines that were good used parts. All parts appear to be in good serviseable condition, but are sold "As is". Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs from 92557. I have many other engine parts that are not listed, but are available for sale, just let me know what your looking for and I will respond if I have the part. Please e-mail me directly as I don't check this board very often. My direct e-Mail address is: ntoracn@yahoo.com
I prefer paypal.
rebuilt CYL heads complete (5800 miles since rebuilt) $250
SDC12225.jpg

Heat tabs on CYL heads showing no overheating
SDC12226.jpg

Exhaust manifolds and crossover pipe from a 2000 4runner $100
SDC12219.jpg

Coil on plugs $25 each. One sold, two coils left *SOLD*
SDC12241.jpg

OIl cooler $10
SDC12235.jpg

2001 4Runner/Tacoma 3.4L V6 complete engine wiring harness in good condition. Not sure if it was from a manual or automatic tranny. I think its for an auto trans but I'm not 100% sure. $75
2001wireharnessgood.jpg

1999 or 2000 4Runner/Tacoma 3.4L V6 wiring harness in good condition but missing 4 connectors. I don't know if its for a manual or auto trans. $40
2000wireharness.jpg

A pic of the missing connectors.
2000wireharnwss1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
anybody else want to snap up some good spares before I head to the recycler? If not sold, I will keep the heads and fuel injectors for my own spares and recycle the aluminum from the rest. 3rd and final call!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom