5th Annual BBRC Fall Crawl October 3rd & 4th, 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just want to make sure you received my payment...:grinpimp:

getting ready.....

So I started getting ready to pack for next weekend, and spent some of the day getting the camping supplies, and I decided that I better get all of the raffle prize boxes all together to make sure I can fit it all in the back of the truck. I had boxes strewn all over the house, and I just didn't realize how much there was until I put it all together in one place...........

2892813132_c7862f3359.jpg

Mind you this doesn't include any of the big items that are coming up with the Iron Pig guys including the bumpers, skid plates, winch, crawl box and roof top tent.

I do not see any mints!!!

John Embry?????? Dwight????

No promises, but...

So Dwight reminded me today that I should bring ear plugs for everybody due to my power steering being a bit objectionable to slow speed maneuvers. With considerable effort, I managed to get a smaller belt on so I can get some serious tension on it. I actually had to remove the pump from the brackets, slip on the belt, and re-install the bracket bolts. I can now turn lock-to-lock (like this :steer:) with the truck barely idling w/o noise. Not sure how t will fare in the rocks, but it should be better. You guys can thank me later...if it works. :D

So Dwight reminded me today that I should bring ear plugs for everybody due to my power steering being a bit objectionable to slow speed maneuvers. With considerable effort, I managed to get a smaller belt on so I can get some serious tension on it. I actually had to remove the pump from the brackets, slip on the belt, and re-install the bracket bolts. I can now turn lock-to-lock (like this :steer:) with the truck barely idling w/o noise. Not sure how t will fare in the rocks, but it should be better. You guys can thank me later...if it works. :D

can you say ram assist:flipoff2:

banner is in the 4runner!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for thinking of use tim

There will be a group fire pit each night starting Thursday night. I have two (2) loads of firewood being delivered. Enjoy the warmth!!

Drivers meeting should be around 8 am on Friday. see you there. We want everyone to have a long time out on the trails.

Drivers meeting should be around 8 am on Friday. see you there. We want everyone to have a long time out on the trails.

Cool. Will be excited to be there. Hey: in case by some miracle I do get my act together for Thursday night...

Where will "the" camping spot be? Or will I see the bonfire flames all the way from 81?

I ask cuz I'll be towing, so exploring won't be easy especially if it's dark.

Thanks. -Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom