5th Annual BBRC Fall Crawl October 3rd & 4th, 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A club member will have a large white camper towed by a blue Ford pickup. We should all be around that. I'll be in a tent parked on a trailer behind a green GMC Crew Cab pickup. All of the camping is off to the right when you pull into RC. Hope this helps!

Had a great time wheelin...:steer::steer::steer::steer:
Did'nt win anything,except this DUKES pencil...

Thanks again to Rob and Dwight for leading my group...:D

Made it home safe.

Big thanks to the Iron Pig Folks......:clap::clap::clap:

To everyone involved, yawl did GREAT, event was very well put on & seemed to go off without a hitch.

I really liked the park....... lots of lines, & the colors were beautiful:cool:

Pictures are going to be kept under wraps so a few can be published then I will pass them along to whomever ask.

:bounce:Had a great time.......:bounce2:

Thanks to BBRC for hosting the event - there were TONS of giveaways, even if the tow truck guy took home half of 'em! Another big thanks to the Iron Pig guys for their hospitality and the huge giveaways..

Looking forward to wheeling again with you guys...

had a great time guy's ,great job with the raffle bbrc. Look foward to next year.great to meet alot of ya'll so I can now put face's with you're name's.....

Fall Crawl

Thanks for a great event. Good people, tremendous raffle, and lots of fun. Rausch Creek gets better every time I wheel there and that's pretty much at least monthly. Thanks again, I'm looking forward to next year!!!! Gary S

Thanks to everyone for a successful weekend. I don't think we encountered any problems at all. I'm already thinking of ways to make next year even bigger and better!!!!!!!

I think my cousin is hooked on a building a SAS truck. After riding with Jason all day Friday, and driving all day Saturday in my truck, he is ready to start making his shopping list. So far I have an axle, transfer case, and a set of new gears for him. He's thinking he wants a 93 Extra Cab, so be on the lookout....

Got home around 4:30 yesterday. Power washed the 4Runner, trailer, coolers, chairs and tents. Hung up the tents and chairs to dry. Started working on the books for this weeks meeting.

Tonight I had to cut the 8" grass I have been ignoring since about two weeks ago. Got the 4Runner back in the garage, just need to put away all of the camping gear, but that can wait another day.....

I spent my lunch hour looking online at racks for the GMC. I think the tent is getting mounted to that for the time being.

Thanks BBRC for a great event. Great folks, great rigs. I sincerely appreciated the advice and mentorship - I went places I never would have thought possible if it hadn't been for you seasoned wheelers. Now, just how do you join BBRC? Thanks again, Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom