5th Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
Hello fans and owners of the 70 Series. We'll be having our 5th (can you believe it?!) annual meet up at Windrock Park outside Oliver Springs, TN on the weekend of September 26th. The 26th and 29th will be designated travel days with wheeling or trail riding on Friday and Saturday. Owning a 70 Series is not a requirement for attending.
image.jpeg

Are there any actively wheeled 70’s in Indiana?

Are there any actively wheeled 70’s in Indiana?
Yes there are active 70 Owners in Indiana. But I’m not sure what the relevancy is. The meet is for 70 owners but also a great place for people considering buying a 70 to get a first hand look at them. Further more I didn’t see a caveats on this clubhouse saying “no 70’s allowed” or “no event promotion”.

I am an even organizer, living in Ohio. I’ve shared this event on FB club pages in my area and didn’t receive the “spammer treatment”. In fact, quite the opposite. A few Hoosiers are planning to meet up with a few Buckeyes on the way down this year. Back on topic...

This will be my third year attending, and second year helping with organization. I’ve seen this develop from its inception five years ago. I think, in its current form, it’s one of the better meets around. No fuss, laid back, run what you brung good times. I hope to see more out there!

No need to get snarky, my question was not intended to be smart ass at all. I meant it literally because I haven’t seen any and am seriously curious if there any Hoosiers wheeling any kind of 70’s. They are very cool and along with many other Toyota’s, I would love to have one. Sounds like a cool event!

No need to get snarky, my question was not intended to be smart ass at all. I meant it literally because I haven’t seen any and am seriously curious if there any Hoosiers wheeling any kind of 70’s. They are very cool and along with many other Toyota’s, I would love to have one. Sounds like a cool event!

I added emotion to my reply due to the spamming comments. I should have separated that emotion. My apologies.

Beware of bears ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom