5 OEM 80 series wheels and tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
selling my used Nitto terra grappler tires and OEM wheels either as a combo or separate.

4- 315/75R16 nitto terra grappler tires with approximately 50% tread remaining. asking $250 OBO.

or

5 OEM 80 series wheels painted black with the tires (the spare is a used 33" truxus) asking $700 for the package.

I will ship but you will pay for shipping.
I will accept paypal but you will pay the paypal fee (not sure what it is i will check).
Cash is king! Make me an offer, you might be surprised.
Located in High Point, NC 27265
Nitto Tires 001 (Medium).jpg
Nitto Tires 002 (Medium).jpg
Nitto Tires 004 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
I may be interested in wheels only and the trxus spare...if that nonsense makes any sense to you. Let me know.

Smit

It does. Send me a PM.

Anyone know the best method to ship wheels/tires either or? FedEx?

Never shipped a wheel or tire before. Didnt know if i could walk into the local Fedex store and roll a set of wheels in for them to put tags on and ship?

best way to ship wheel and tires is to strap them to a pallet and send ground. Least expensive. If its just wheels you can wrap and ship greyhound.

no, they are painted black with a rattle can. It has held up very well.

I washed them, cleaned them with a degreaser, painted them with a clear paint adhesive primer, then painted them black.

they still around ? (no pun intended) like the idea of extra rims for winter OR tires and rims...

yep, still available. I"ve had a few offers but not quite at a "take em' " price.

any idea on shipping to Canada ? specifically Newfoundland postal A1W5X3 , or if thats too crazy i could pick up in Nova Scotia...or I guess if i am going that far I might as well drive down to NH!

I gave you guys my zip code. Can you all not look up shipping costs?

whoops I live on an island where there is no greyhound

haha i have tried usps, purolator, fed ex...who do you recommend ?

edit gonnatry greyhound

i would have tried those same options.

I have never shipped tires or wheels before. Only once have i purchased tires online from 4wheel parts, they charged me a crate fee but they never were on a crate. Some guy pulled up at my office in a huge truck and just rolled them out the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom