For Sale 5 Duratrac's 285 75 16, Northern VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lrowe_csp

Too many cruisers, not enough time
Threads
SOLD the Duratracs. WILL POST THE 16" WHEELS SEPARATELY::I have 5 Duratracs, very good condition, no chunking, cuts or cupping. They are mounted on a set of very good 16" 100 series wheels, and I can sell these on the wheels, or just the tires. Tires only-$700;$650 tires and wheels $1100 $1050; or trade for good condition 17" or 18" 100 series wheels plus cash. If I have to dismount, buyer splits the cost of dismount with me.
Louis
lrowe_csp@hotmail.com
Duratrac 5 tires.JPG
Duratrac Tread depth.JPG
photo-2.JPG

Last edited:
Davaa:
Approximately 8k on the tires. No off road, just used them as winter tires. Located in Woodbridge, VA, about 8 miles north of Quantico.

Bump ttt

Dang, wished those wheels would fit my 80...so tempting to just get the tires though, your only an hour and a half away....hmmmm

Let me know. I come out that way pretty frequently and can deliver.

Bump, some interest, but still available!

Sent you an email.

Been traveling, will check it now!

Still available, thanks for looking!

What kind of lift would I need to get to fit these on a 100? Do you think the Slee Override (2 inches I believe) would be suitable?

You can run this without a lift. Two inch lift override will be a great size for 33's (285 75 16 is a 33 inch tire), and the wheels are off a 100 series so you will not have any problems with backspace of rims, clearance of rotors, etc..

Do all 5 wheels look just as good, straight with no rash? I may be interested in just the wheels if you have a party interested in just the tires.

Yes, all five wheels are very good, straight and there is no rash. A mud member on vacation at the OBX wants to come by and look at them on Monday evening. If he doesn't take them, I would be willing to split the cost with you to dismount them so you can have the wheels only. Let me know if you are still interested. Regards
Louis

Dang, just about to order 5 of these tires, in this size. Could they be shipped reasonably?

It was about $350 for 5 tires with wheels across the country to California. Pm'd you!

These duratrac's are not as loud as mud treads, but louder than nitto terra grapplers. FYI, this set has just been sold, so all I have left are the wheels, but I would not hesitate to buy another set of duratrac's

Tires sold pending funds. Wheels are still available. Close examination shows 4 wheels are rash free, spare has small 2 inch section of rash. All are scratch and corrosion free, round and true.
Louis

To the top, tires sold, wheels to be posted separately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom