For Sale (5) 15x8 steel wheels (120.00) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought these thinking they were 16’s. They’re 15’s so I’m just looking to see if anyone wants these. I paid 120, so I’m asking for 120. Thank you!

Also, I’m in San Diego

AFB66F71-848B-4ED8-A431-86F5EB20DFC5.jpeg

Hey salty,

You might remember me. I sold you a bumper. What are you doing with your stock wheels?

Of course Jeff!

That bumper was a great deal and came in handy multiple times, thank you! As for 80 series wheels. I don’t have one anymore; Im lucky enough to own a BJ74 now (you don’t happen to have a ARB 70 series bumper sitting around do you haha?). It has FJcruiser wheels on it now and I’m trying to figure out what kind of wheel I want to replace it with. Are you looking for 80 series wheels? Someone in my neighborhood has a set for a decent price.

Cheers, Alika

Of course Jeff!

That bumper was a great deal and came in handy multiple times, thank you! As for 80 series wheels. I don’t have one anymore; Im lucky enough to own a BJ74 now (you don’t happen to have a ARB 70 series bumper sitting around do you haha?). It has FJcruiser wheels on it now and I’m trying to figure out what kind of wheel I want to replace it with. Are you looking for 80 series wheels? Someone in my neighborhood has a set for a decent price.

Cheers, Alika

I'm always on the lookout for a cheap set of the earlier acorn lug style 80 wheels.

Can you please tell me what brand and specs these are? 15x8? Offset? backspacing?

Are you willing to ship? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom