4x4Labs Summer 2019 Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cross posted from the 80 forum..

I spoke to 4x4Labs today about a rear bumper for my 80. I asked about the possibility of a group buy and they offered to do their usual 10% if we can get 10 orders rounded up.

Who's in?

Additional info:
I spoke with them again today and confirmed that this deal will be good for anything in their online store, so yes to kits vs complete bumpers and yes to sliders.

Please message me directly with your email address; they asked that I submit the list to them directly so they can reach out by email and complete the transactions.

We have 5 on the list already, need 5 more.

We are up to 7 participants, need 3 more to send the list in to Labs...

So this includes items for other vehicles as well?

Found the 150-Series forum tonight. It's ironic that this thread went up the same day I paid for/ordered my 4x4Labs rear bumper through my install shop. Ugh!

You should call them and see if you can get an adjustment. They've been fair with that in the past I believe. Doesn't hurt to try I guess.

Is the group up to 10 if I’m included?

The group buy was active a while ago and actually ended 7/31. Maybe if you showed them your receipt with date before 7/31 and asked them nicely they might consider the GB discount for you. Again, doesn't hurt to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom