4x4labs bumper group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would anyone be interested in a Phoenix area group buy for 4x4labs bumper kits?

I am looking to buy front and rear kits for my LX470 and 80, but would like to save some $ to help out with my build. I can save on shipping by have them delivered via freight to my work, possibly get a group buy discount and build/install them for a modest price to quality rate. There may be a possibly of a discount on local powder coating as well if there is enough interest.

If you are interested, let me know:

Make/model
Front/rear/both
Accessories
Build/install yes/no
Powdercoat yes/no

Thanks,
Mike

I am interested depending on price. I am mid way through a motor swap so funds are thin, but the right price is a go.

1997 Lexus LX450
Rear
Single Swing
Can build myself, but flexible
Depends on the previous answer

Interested as well. I am in Flag, but could easily make the trip south for a shipping deal.

1992 80 series
Rear
Probably no swing outs/accessories.
Probably a kit, I'll weld it up myself.
No Powdercoat

Just noticed the bumper prices went up $100 for the bumper I described above since last month. Yeah! He who hesitates pays more.

I just got off of the phone with 4x4 labs, the discount is 10% and its already live (code: mud2018)

Group shipping will be the biggest savings, as it costs $225 to ship a single kit but 10ish kits will fit on a single pallet. We can bulk ship freight to my work where I have a dock and a forklift, then split from there. I'm guessing shipping will be around $75-100 per kit (we wont know exactly until I have the order together). The kicker is that everything would have to be on a single order, so payment would be cash/check.

Pickup would be at the 303 and Camelback or near the 303 and happy valley. I could likely meet up somewhere in PHX or Scottsdale as I am passing through every once in a while.

If you would like to take part in group shipping:

1. PM me for my email address
1. Build the exact bumper you want on 4X4LABS and add it to your cart
2. Email me a screenshot of your cart

I will put together the order and submit for quote on December 19th.

Thanks,
Mike

Bump for the weekend, getting close to the cutoff date.

Last call

I have pass after getting a quote for $900 to do the exhaust on my swap.

Thank you for setting it up.

No worries!

The coupon code is valid through the end of December for those of you on the fence still. I will be submitting the group ship order for quote tonight.

Thanks,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom