4x4 labs rear bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
How many of our members have the 4x4 labs rear bumper?? Seems to be the choice of our group.

From memory I think there is
Jerry
Josh
Brian
Joe
Darin

And I know there are others out there somewhere. Just trying to get a total number and inpressions of it.

I have it and absolutely love it. The clearance and stoutness is incredible. i ended up getting the swing arms, 2 spindles, tire carrier with high lift mount and a 3 jerry can basket from Luke after the initial order.
I will try to post up pics. The only other option i would even entertain would be the slee bumper.
I would also probably just pay the turnkey price next time and let Luke or whoever i order it from just do what they do best and send me their finished product. I am really happy with how everything turned out in the end but it took alot of time to get everything together.

How many of our members have the 4x4 labs rear bumper?? Seems to be the choice of our group.

From memory I think there is
Greg
Mike
Joe
???

2nd buy
Jerry
Josh
Brian
Darin
???

And I know there are others out there somewhere. Just trying to get a total number and inpressions of it.

I think 9 out of the club group buys if my memory serves me right...

Depends on how much of a hurry you are in Al, Hardline will be producing front and rear bumpers for the 80 as well. Our FJC is on the lot for sale now, once it sells we'll be looking hard for an 80.

Working on a rear bumper with swing out for the 60 as we speak. Front bumper for the 60 is next.

I have one and love it. Decided to go minimalistic and opted for no swingouts, carriers, etc. Couldn't be happier. Its very stout. I ran a Slee rear with swingout for several years. Also very well made but I wanted something tucked in a little tighter with out all of the gear hanging off of the back. Our asses are big enough as it is :)

Depends on how much of a hurry you are in Al, Hardline will be producing front and rear bumpers for the 80 as well. Our FJC is on the lot for sale now, once it sells we'll be looking hard for an 80.

Working on a rear bumper with swing out for the 60 as we speak. Front bumper for the 60 is next.

Not sure when i'll be ready to get one, I like the price of the 4x4 labs bare bumper but I will keep you in mind for sure.

The offer is still there to borrow the 80 for a few weeks if you need it for fab work :cheers:

I absolutely love mine, like Mike's it's minimalistic. What is does for you on the trail is nothing short of astonishing - you needn't worry about dragging @$$ or damaging anything back there, which brings a whole new dimension to wheeling the 80. The design of it prevents it from getting hung up on anything, which is another huge bonus.

Thanks for the offer on the loan of the 80 Al. Right now I am working on a rear bumper and swing out for the 60 series, new front bumper design for the 60 series will be next.

I still have the 40 to get up and running and develope bumpers and sliders for it as well.

Once the FJC sells we will start searching for the right 80. Fortunately Heather has a line on a few already and has access to find more. It is all a time thing as I am a one man shop and R&D has to be sandwiched in between jobs that are keeping the shop open. R&D costs in both time and money so it is a fine balance in pulling out time to produce products that hopefully will sell in the future.

Stan

Too bad we are not closer. I love to fab stuff like bumpers and stuff. Just right now no time.

Am building a place for chickens right now.

And no do not ask.

Lets just say they poop more than anything else i have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom