4th Annual Meet & Greet Shirt orders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No problem, I didn't get to this thread quick enough.
My preference would be:
1-Med/men's/ Long sleeve/silver
1-Large/men's/short sleeve/silver

I am not sure IF I am too late...
IF I can.... I would like to order (2) Ice Blue Large short sleeve.
I would like to get them shipped to me since I will not be able to attend.
How much for shipping and how do I pay ?

I am not sure IF I am too late...
IF I can.... I would like to order (2) Ice Blue Large short sleeve.
I would like to get them shipped to me since I will not be able to attend.
How much for shipping and how do I pay ?

I’m not doing custom orders for non-attendee’s. I don’t mean to be a jerk, but in order to preserve the intent of an event shirt, attendee’s will have access to overstock first. Also I’m bankrolling the shirts by myself and can’t afford a lot of excess stock. Shirts are limited to 40 units. Any shirts left over from the event will be sold after. I will keep you name on a separate list as a first request on overstock.

I’m not doing custom orders for non-attendee’s. I don’t mean to be a jerk, but in order to preserve the intent of an event shirt, attendee’s will have access to overstock first. Also I’m bankrolling the shirts by myself and can’t afford a lot of excess stock. Shirts are limited to 40 units. Any shirts left over from the event will be sold after. I will keep you name on a separate list as a first request on overstock.

Thank you.
If I could attend... I would....
I will be in the PI during that time period.

Last edited:

Good decision.

If there is an XL long sleeve in any color I'd love to buy it. If there is just a short sleeve I'll take that. Definitely would like to get a shirt.

Shirts are in!

CEC9B2C8-9C2A-4F72-8B3F-02C2448A0752.jpeg

@beno please leave this thread posted until shirts are provided to individuals who have ordered. I feel it’s a good public record. Please advise as required. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom