SOLD 45 soft top (custom OCD, new), OEM canvas doors / OEM 40 bows in Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

esh

Threads
Website
www.cascadecruisers.com
I had collected these pieces for FJ454, but ended up selling that to a local friend after downsizing the herd.

(behold FJ454, a performance built 454, some overengineering and refinement from Mudrak and Butch Lewis among others, now sporting EFI)
fj454-9.jpg

Here's what is included. Not really interested in shipping but it could be an option.

OCD top, custom fit for removable 45 top. New, never installed.

fj45softtop4.jpg

The OEM 40 bows are complete, in great shape, and have not been altered. You would create a shorter horizontal span for them.

fj45softtop1.jpg

Doors I bought from Pardi and had a local cruiserhead with a glass shop install automotive glass. It came out really great and the tension in the slide mechanism is perfect.

fj45softtop5.jpg

fj45softtop6.jpg

I don't really know the worth, but will ask $3,000 obo.

Interested if it falls thru. @esh any chance you happen to have pics of the top installed on the 45?

I think it's all gone.

Anyways how would that work? "OCD top, custom fit for removable 45 top. New, never installed."
@esh Sorry I had thought that to manufacture the top Jim @ OCD would have taken measurements and assembled it on your vehicle? To make sure it fits and looks correct. But apparently that’s not the case? Or maybe you had a pic of a demo or sales model from back in the day when you bought the top? Sorry for any confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom