40th Aniiversary Edition sighting in Durham (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
40th Aniversary Edition sighting in Durham

I was headed home this afternoon and met a built 40th edition 80 sporting an ARB bull bar and a sweet rear bumper. We gave the mandatory headlight flash and wave. I was on Murray Ave near the Museum of Life and Science. I think he is one of us? Was sweet to see, only a block from my house too.

Robert

Last edited:
That was me. Good to see another 80 member in Durham. My daughter and I had just left the Museum of Life and Science. I was just about to start a thread asking "who drove another 80 in north Durham." You beat me to it :) .

Good to "meet" you. I was on my way back from the car wash. I spent the better part of today replacing my leaking PHH and flushing the crap out of the cooling system.

Next weekend is new belts, idler bearings, and a brake flush. Hope to meet you again soon.

I literally live a block off Murray. We have a membership to the Museum, as it is withing walking distance. My 3 year old can't get enough!

Robert

A wash was on my list this weekend as well but didn't get around to it. Good move on the PHH. My PHH kit has been sitting in the garage for months. I'm sure the original is on borrowed time. My little girl is almost 3 and loves the museum too. Its always a blast when I take her out there. She has so much fun. Hopefully I'll see you around, maybe at the next meeting if not before.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom