406 Cruisers November Meeting: 7pm at Overland Cruisers theme "How to wire correctly!" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is almost the second Tuesday of the month... and with it comes our 406 Monthly Meeting!

This month we are meeting at Overland Cruisers in Belgrade. If you haven't been there you are in for a treat. Cruisers everywhere.

The address of the shop is:
Overland Cruisers
69 Bullrush Ave
Belgrade, MT 59714

This months workshop theme is "How to wire up X correctly" we will use a set of auxiliary driving lights as an example. Darren from Overland Cruisers and Saul will be doing a bench top demo covering how to wire up some lights properly, correct wire size, when to use a relay, how to wire a switch, soldering and other proper techniques for a quality installation of most anything aftermarket (lights, air compressor, a stereo etc.).

Meeting starts at 7pm

We hope to cover the following at the meeting:
  • Club Charity Drive Info
  • Trail ride updates
  • Christmas Tree run
  • December Snow wheeling trip
  • Venue Options for Jan/Feb
  • Tech Questions
  • And whatever else needs to be discussed.

A few of us will likely gather after to swap stories, talk Toyota's and hang somewhere.

We hope to see you there!

It is almost the second Tuesday of the month... and with it comes our 406 Monthly Meeting!

This month we are meeting at Overland Cruisers in Belgrade. If you haven't been there you are in for a treat. Cruisers everywhere.

The address of the shop is:
Overland Cruisers
69 Bullrush Ave
Belgrade, MT 59714

This months workshop theme is "How to wire up X correctly" we will use a set of auxiliary driving lights as an example. Darren from Overland Cruisers and Saul will be doing a bench top demo covering how to wire up some lights properly, correct wire size, when to use a relay, how to wire a switch, soldering and other proper techniques for a quality installation of most anything aftermarket (lights, air compressor, a stereo etc.).

Meeting starts at 7pm

We hope to cover the following at the meeting:
  • Club Charity Drive Info
  • Trail ride updates
  • Christmas Tree run
  • December Snow wheeling trip
  • Venue Options for Jan/Feb
  • Tech Questions
  • And whatever else needs to be discussed.

A few of us will likely gather after to swap stories, talk Toyota's and hang somewhere.

We hope to see you there!
Wow, thanks to all involved for the effort it takes to make meetings so informative and worthwhile. Next Tuesday eve is looking good for me at this point, I plan to be there, looking forward to seeing everyone, chatting Cruisers, contributing if possible, and learning something :)

I have a Rigid 30" lightbar that needs to be wired if you are taking requests. I'll be there!

Looks like I might actually be able to make this meeting! Hopefully I'll have a rear driveshaft by Tuesday evening.

Bump for our monthly meeting...

I’m going to roll on 146:460 all day when I’m driving on ham if you want to hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom