40 needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.rinnadvisors.com
Hi all,

I have a good friend who owns a restaurant in NYC. He's looking for a nice 40 to use for a delivery car and as advertisement. He's looking for an earlier year 40 with a 2F (no chevy) He's looking for something that he can stick a sign on and go so needs to be clean, reliable, rust free, and dependable. Must be gas (no diesels.) He's owned and restored cruisers in the past.

Let me know if anyone has anything that would work.

John

Funny people on this site.... 40 is going to warmer climates this week. I have a diesel with A/C in my future......

Price really depends on the truck. Needs to be rock solid and presentable as an advertising vehicle for his restaurant.

I'd like to recommend one to him that people are familiar with rather than sending him off to try his luck on an unknown cruiser

Price really depends on the truck. Needs to be rock solid and presentable as an advertising vehicle for his restaurant.

I'd like to recommend one to him that people are familiar with rather than sending him off to try his luck on an unknown cruiser

Can he swing $9K for a sweet unbelieveably low mileage stock 76?

What's the restaurant called? In the city? Let me go scope it out first... :D

I would recommend PS if he is Cruising in the city.

1976 40

Mine is up for sale. 9k is the mud price before it hits the open market. This link will take you to pics - it does need a new driver's floor pan. I will post more pics later. Let me know if you're interested. 27K original miles on a 2F. Registered, inspected, and title in hand.
Picasa Web Albums - Michael - 1976 FJ40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom