SOLD 40 and 60 series throttle linkage and pedals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
Starting in picture one is an almost complete set of later 40 series linkage parts for a 2f engine. The part missing is the little bracket that attaches to the firewall. I will keep looking and if I come across it I will add it otherwise it is just what you see. Asking SOLD for the set up plus shipping.
0FADE865-2B18-4DBC-BB0A-A00F7FB8F1A7.jpeg

In picture two I have two early 40 series cable throttle pedals and two 40 or 60 series linkage throttle pedals. I am asking 15.00 each for the cable pedals, SOLD for the nice linkage pedal and SOLD for the other with a couple grinder marks on it plus shipping.
5D3EE9CD-547F-4B2C-9E66-9693121297DE.jpeg

In the third picture top left I have two 40 series linkage pieces asking SOLD each, below them are two 60 series linkages with the firewall bracket 45.00 for the home made bracket and 50.00 for the one with the oem bracket, top right is a modified 60 series carb plate that attaches to the linkage 10.00 and below it is a 60 series linkage SOLD. All plus shipping
A4B5E1E1-B33F-46EC-B681-08C4F364007D.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't know what has sold yet, but if available I would like to buy:
Photo 2: both linkage pedals: $30 and $25
Photo 3: both 40 series linkages: $45 +$45
plus lower right corner 60series linkage: $35.

Pls let me know if available. Time stamp 1:38PM PDT.

Bear, how did this deal ever go down, my guess is you got the pedals you wanted ???, if not, I'd be interested in the two top pedals in 2nd photo above ???

Bear, how did this deal ever go down, my guess is you got the pedals you wanted ???, if not, I'd be interested in the two top pedals in 2nd photo above ???

Both of the top pedals are still available, send me a pm if you want them with your shipping info. I believe they would both fit in a medium flat rate box.

Both of the top pedals are still available, send me a pm if you want them with your shipping info. I believe they would both fit in a medium flat rate box.

Do have any fire wall brackets Tank ?

if so i need qty x 2 please

Which bracket are you looking for?

These things Tank

ill take 3 if you have them ?

thanks for your time and HAPPY 4th brother !

matt

DSCN3081.JPG
DSCN3306.JPG

@ToyotaMatt

I have not found any yet. I will keep you in mind if I come across some.

@ToyotaMatt

I have not found any yet. I will keep you in mind if I come across some.

PLEASE consider ANY and ALL you have SOLD Tank .....if you do ?

like i said ill buy 4 of them if u have that many

PM me

paypal will be instant

thanks brother

matt :)

Happy 4th too !

Bump

PMd you

I will take all of that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back