40, 80, LX, 3rd gen 4runner parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

blunt

More ambition than motivation
Threads
Ok, it looks like dwindling garage space and bank account balances have created an opportunity for everyone to get some parts that have become available through my 93 FZJ, 73 FJ, and 98 3rd gen 4Runner builds. Here are a list of parts that I can think of right now, more parts and pictures to follow...

Shipping is not included. My zip code is 04634 (Maine) and I don't have a scale for any of this stuff to give estimates, so shipping will cost you what it costs me. It may take a few days to coordinate everything because of my work schedule.

I have factory 80 series front coils that will lift a 4runner 3.5" +/- that I am waiting to hear back from someone local who is interested, but if he does not take them, $100 OBO

Factory running boards from a 2002 4runner the :princess: 's ride. Can be seen here:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts...ctory-painted-running-boards.html#post3719982

$100 OBO

FJ 40 Stuff:

2F exhaust header a little rusty but still solid, won't fit with my power steering setup. $50 OBO

...more stuff in the garage that I need to post on here in the next few days.

FZJ 80 Stuff:

Rear factory coil springs $50/pair OBO

LX450 Stuff:

(1) Lexus chrome center cap the gold L is a little faded but the chrome appears to be in great shape. $20 OBO

Thanks for looking!
Barrett

Last edited:
Bump for the morning crew...

How muck use on the fj80 coil springs, front and back?

How muck use on the fj80 coil springs, front and back?

I took these off with 175K on the odometer. There was no noticeable sag to the rear when removed.

Bumpity bump!

I updated a few things up top. Surprised that the LX center cap hasn't sold...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom