For Sale 4 Toyo MT's 315/75R16 in CT! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Up for sale is a set of 4 Toyo Open Country M/T's load range E and MADE IN USA! These are great tires and serve on road and off road duties extremely well. The size is 315/75R16 (34.8" x 12.5") and fit nice on a 16x8" Rim. The tires have 2/3 tread (13-14/32nds) with no plugs, patches, chips or cuts. Tread is worn evenly as they are on my solid axle 4Runner which keeps the wear consistent. Tires are 2 years old with about 20K DD miles on them. I am asking $700 for the set. Moving to a new set and offering these up to someone looking for a great tire with usable tread without paying full price. Located in CT, local pick up only.

Interested I frequently travel to ct. We're all the pictures taken at the same time? Are you able to get tread depth?

The photos were taken over a three day period. One before I power washed then after washing but mounted and finally unmounted and ready to sell. So yes, the photos were all taken within a week of this posting. I did mention the tread depth which is 13/32" (.406") to 14/32" (.4375"). These tires come with 21/32" (.625") new. These measurements are on the lower depth areas of the tread not the side lugs which are much deeper. Hope that helps. Also, these were balanced with some sand like material inside which must have been working well because my new set balanced with weights is not nearly as good at highway speeds. I will need to go back and have the sand/silica put in and the weights removed. Thought I would share that to save someone else the trouble. I have not posted on Craig's list yet. Thanks for the inquire. Still for sale.

The photos were taken over a three day period. One before I power washed then after washing but mounted and finally unmounted and ready to sell. So yes, the photos were all taken within a week of this posting. I did mention the tread depth which is 13/32" (.406") to 14/32" (.4375"). These tires come with 21/32" (.625") new. These measurements are on the lower depth areas of the tread not the side lugs which are much deeper. Hope that helps. Also, these were balanced with some sand like material inside which must have been working well because my new set balanced with weights is not nearly as good at highway speeds. I will need to go back and have the sand/silica put in and the weights removed. Thought I would share that to save someone else the trouble. I have not posted on Craig's list yet. Thanks for the inquire. Still for sale.
you did mention it but I was unable to figure out how to edit my post.
What's your location in ct? I'm from the new Hartford area but currently stationed in maine.

Im interested but need to wait on a few craigslist items to sell first :mad:, ill be in the market soon for finds just like this.

QuadsBC, I could meet near the CT/RI border this weekend (Mystic area) if that is of any help.

PZLCruiser, I think I've passed you on the road a few times in CT. I have a built 1985 Gray 4Runner with half doors and soft top. Hope your CL sales materialize. Your FZJ80 would look great with these tires. I had them on mine for the fun of it, and to see how it drove with stock gears and all. I liked the look and feel of it, but had them on the steel wheels you see in the pics which are 16x8 as well.

Bump before going on craigslist, willing to hold for MUD member with deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom