4-runner trail Wheels?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found few sets of takeoff Trail edition Wheels locally for less than 4 hundred with TMPS still. Think they would look nice on the newly procured GX470

Anyone running these and have any thoughts? Looks like they have a nice little notch to protect the valve stem and seem pretty sturdy. Also, does anyone know the backspacing and offset vs stock? Hoping they would push the tires out a little further vs stock, but cant seem to tell form the pics i have seen .

Thanks,
Zac

I installed some two days ago. I found a new set for $200 on Craigslist; no TPMS. I also got some Jeep Take-off BFG M/T’s in 255/75/17. Happy with the look for now. Stock suspension.
1037B007-5015-4E83-9FD5-9FAAFEC74ED3.jpeg
74409B76-46C6-4C31-91DA-9ACFFBECE2F9.jpeg

They are +15 offset. Stock wheels are +25; so they will push out a little more than stock. Hope this helps!

I installed some two days ago. I found a new set for $200 on Craigslist; no TPMS. I also got some Jeep Take-off BFG M/T’s in 255/75/17. Happy with the look for now. Stock suspension. View attachment 2318592View attachment 2318593
They are +15 offset. Stock wheels are +25; so they will push out a little more than stock. Hope this helps!
Any rubbing at all with the slightly narrower and taller tires? Looks nice.

My brother is selling 2014 FJ wheels with nearly new tires (~2k miles). It's a set of 5 matched tires/wheels, and the tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers. They are 33s and with his lift he feels he should have gone with 35s. He also has a complete 4pc set of wheels and tires, aftermarket, off his son-in-law's FJ, also with good tires.

I liked them and ran with a 275/70/17 E loaded tire. Only reason I got rid of them was due to inner tire rubbing on half to full lock left with SPC UCAs and ToyTec 2.5” lift.

Aside from that

I'm running them with 165/70/17 E rated wild peaks and there is some minor rubbing while near the steering limit in reverse. I do have a 2-2.5" lift but the rubbing is so mild it doesn't even bug me. You could take a heat gun to the wheel liner to alleviate the issue if you wanted. For the price it's hard to beat!
IMG_1148.JPG

I liked them and ran with a 275/70/17 E loaded tire. Only reason I got rid of them was due to inner tire rubbing on half to full lock left with SPC UCAs and ToyTec 2.5” lift.

Aside from that
Where was it rubbing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom