For Sale 4 core radiators (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
have for sale my “new” 2H radiator. Last year I had the core replaced with a heavy duty 4core radiator that had the upper and lower tanks moved to. This still did not fix my overheating of my turbo’d 2H. I got a new customized radiator which has solved my overheating.
This being said, I believe my repaired radiator would work fine on a non-turbo’d 3B or 2H, and maybe also the 13BT and 12HT. One need to swap the upper tank from your current radiator to this one if the water inlet is on the left side vs the current right side. Also my upper tank has shown signs of metal fatigue, keeps getting pin hole leaks. I had the radiator tested last week and the shop said no leaks.
I boxed it up in the box that my new radiator came in, should survive any trip as long as you don’t jab it with a forklift or run it over
I would like$300.00 plus shipping from 99518. I included a picture of the dimensions of the box so anyone interested can try and figure out shipping costs and options.
Thanks

9BBEF5B4-BE17-4179-8A8E-DFAF9AADA3C0.jpeg

DB6E7B43-EC90-450E-8628-6F57EB5F35B6.jpeg

Looked at your thread because it said four core. It says it was for a 2H but doesn't mention if from a 4X, 6X or 7X series. Don't own a diesel but if I did would want to know the Cruiser model and year.

Won’t work for a 3B/13B-T. Wrong sides.
that is correct, nor 1HZ, 1HD as is. But I mentioned in the add that the header tank needs to be replaced, therefore it would work for any of the mentioned models if you replace the header tank for the proper application, as far as I can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom