SOLD 3FE Engine + Extras (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have owned this engine 25 yrs. I used to own 2 FJ62s in the late 90s so I bought some spare parts. "just in case"
If I remember correctly this motor had 89K miles on it. I got the motor, tore it down(standard bore) and checked everything over, cleaned it, lubed it, new gaskets & seals. Since then it has set on a pallet in my shop.
I am moving at the end of the month and need to clear this out. I will also throw in a parts transmission and transfer case. I borrowed the discs out of the trans to rebuild one of my transmissions and one of the shafts out of the transfer case, otherwise they are complete. All cleaned and bagged.

$400 takes it all, plus probably more. I am 90 miles NE of Kansas city. I can face time and look everything over.

How about $300? I will throw in a rear hatch, slightly damaged but easily repaired. No rust texas truck. 2 back glass, several locking hubs, skid plate, tow hitch receiver, etc.

Cash and carry. Bring your wrench and pull the head. This is a good motor that needs to be put to use

Otherwise its off to the scrap yard as I just don't have time to mess with it

Are you available to ship any of that, or are you looking for local pickup only?

Tried to PM, but it looks like you've gotten a lot of interest!

Sorry guys. For $300 I can’t ship this. Just don’t have the time. Hopefully someone in Missouri/Kansas/Iowa can use a good engine and extra parts.
I also will include a good radiator found it behind some other equipment.
like I said previously I can “ face time” with you and show you the parts. Also bring your wrenches and pull the head and or oil pan. you would only be out a couple of gaskets

local pickup only. I believe the engine came from Arlington back in 99. Lived in Frisco at the time. It was a rural community at the time, not so much anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom