For Sale 3fe engine and trans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I’m upgrading to an Ls. Pulling my 3fe and trans complete. 184,000 original miles. No smoke or oil consumption. I pulled the pan a few months ago and it was really clean. Just wiped it out and went on.. no shipping. $1500.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey, brother, just sent you a personal message. I'm local in Fayetteville and need a donor for my '88 FJ! Cracked head 😭

Sent you a Message with my contact info! Im local to you to pick up.
Too bad you're not near northern Illinois, I have an 89 fj62 with 171,600 on it that I'm parting out. Good compression numbers and started right up when I wired fuel pump directly to the battery. Im too new here to post for sale items ....engine still in the vehicle for now

Too bad you're not near northern Illinois, I have an 89 fj62 with 171,600 on it that I'm parting out. Good compression numbers and started right up when I wired fuel pump directly to the battery. Im too new here to post for sale items ....engine still in the vehicle for now
I'm actually interested- would be some work to get it down here... I'll DM you my contact info. Thanks!

@Arlo89 PM me, I have a local buddy in Nashville, TN looking for a 3FE at the moment. I can put you in touch with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom